luni, septembrie 21, 2009

Anchors of CNN

Just watched the new CNN program of Christiana Amanpour, The anchor of Amanpour.
Even though promoted as the first show she's doing inside of a studio, after like 20 years of field action, the start was very promising, having as guests the president of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai and the U.S. Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan, Richard Holbrooke.

And if that doesn't really impress you much, just for your info, in the coming weeks, Amanpour will interview a bunch of other "no names" including: Former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair; Queen Rania of Jordan; former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright or Human Rights Council Report on Gaza War Richard Goldstone.

I guess these types of guests are seen only in the program of a journalist which states: "My comfort zone is out there dodging the bullets and the bombs".



Well, not that anybody asked me, but my comfort zone is somewhere in between my bedroom and livingroom. I guess that's why I ended up in Bonn, instead of Afghanistan.

Niciun comentariu: